Cwtch is now available as a beta release for the following platforms:
- Standalone APK (works for arm7 and arm64): cwtch-v1.3.0.apk
- Note: Syncing experimental Groups on some Android devices can be very slow depending on the underlying hardware and configuration.
- Google PlayStore: Currently being tested. Get early access by supporting us on Patreon
- Installer: cwtch-installer.exe
- EXE: cwtch-v1.3.0.zip
- Due to the newness of the Open Privacy certificate, Windows Defender Smart Screen may throw up a warning the first time you try to run the app. To bypass, simply click the “More info” button and then “Run Anyways”
- Flutter engine has a known bug around the Right Shift key being sticky. We have implemented a partial workaround, if this happens, tap left shift, and it will reset.
- amd64: cwtch-v1.3.0.tar.gz
Starting with v1.3 we are now offering an experimental release for Mac! Please help us test and find issues.
- DMG: cwtch-v1.3.dmg
- We would love to offer an iOS however there are several limitations of the platform that make this difficult. If you would like to support this effort please consider volunteering or donating.
Build from Source
Everything we build is open source: