Cwtch is now available as a beta release for the following platforms:
- Standalone APK (works for arm7 and arm64): cwtch-v1.1.1.apk
- Note: Syncing experimental Groups on some Android devices can be very slow depending on the underlying hardware and configuration.
- Google PlayStore: Currently being tested. Get early access by supporting us on Patreon
- Installer: cwtch-installer.exe
- EXE: cwtch-v1.1.1.zip
- Due to the newness of the Open Privacy certificate, Windows Defender Smart Screen may throw up a warning the first time you try to run the app. To bypass, simply click the “More info” button and then “Run Anyways”
- Flutter engine has a known bug around the Right Shift key being sticky. We have implemented a partial workaround, if this happens, tap left shift, and it will reset.
- amd64: cwtch-v1.1.1.tar.gz
iOS / MacOS
- We would love to offer an iOS / Mac version of Cwtch. If you would like to support this effort please consider volunteering or donating.
Build from Source
Everything we build is open source: